Thursday, August 7, 2008

Who, Who are you?

Welcome to Ms. A's Chatroom. We will have loads of fun this year.

Please tell me something about yourself so I can get to know you.

67 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to read and I love computers so being a librarian is the perfect job for me! I have been at Housman for 17 years and can't imagine working anywhere else.
Both my daughters atteneded Housman and one of them had Ms. ALexander when she was in 5th grade.
She graduated from college last year and got married in August. Here are the pictures:
http://www.cephotoinc.com/slideshows/katherine/jason/index.html

Mrs. Moore said...

I also love to read. I like mysteries and Historical Fiction.

All three of my kids went to Housman. I don't remember if any of them had Ms. Alexander, but she was here at the time.

I am a college student. My plan is to be a librarian. Which just goes to show you that it's never too late. However; it's best to go straight out of high school than it is to wait 20+ years like I did.

Anonymous said...

Hello Housman Mustangs! This is your new Principal, Ms. Davalos. To tell you who I am, I am a person who loves my family very much. We are a very tight-knit bunch! I also love animals so much that I have 2 dogs named Pancho and Jada, a cat named Claude, a Cacatoo named Coco, and a horse named Betty. When I am not with my family or spending time with my pets, I can be found cheering on my favorite team, the Houston Astros. GO ASTROS!
I am looking forward to another exciting year with all of you and am super happy to be here. The best students and teachers I know walk through these very hallways! Let's have another SUPER year!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms. A's Class. I am Mr. Mendizabal, the new Assistant Principal at Housman. I am excited that you love to read. I, too, enjoy reading non-fiction materials about animals. When I am not at work, I love spending time in the outdoors with my two beautiful children. What do you like to do in your free time?

Anonymous said...

Hi!This is sam reyes your student I was just checking out your blog.You have a nice chatroom.

Anonymous said...

Hi! its me joshua i just wanted to tell you that your blog is awesome bye.

Unknown said...

Hello again Ms. Alexander's class. I hope I see some of you in my ASPblogging class
Ms. Moore

Anonymous said...

Joshua and Sam, thanks for the compliments! Ms. A and I appreciate them. What's great is this is our class blog and it will change over time. We might want to add other things to our blog from the examples we saw yesterday. It's a work in progress. :)

Miss Cliett

Anonymous said...

Hi! my name is Jasmine and i like to do Science because its alot of fun and u get to do expirmence.i have a wonderful teacher i ♥ her i mean like her she is nice her name is Mrs.Alexander she is an awsome teacher!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi my name is emily and i am a student a housman i loved having to right my very first commet!!!! and i writting anonymous well i just came here to say that i love'love !! writting comments!!! and i am going to tell u a little a bout my self i love!!! reading i love g tv my favorite show csi and my favorite petand it is a is a dog and my favorite color is pink well bye

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is judith and i have miss.Alexander this year !!!!!!!!!!
its already 3 days and shes the best teacher ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi im talia a 5th grader in ms.alexanders class . she is a great teacher :) . i have a 1 yeared old boy chihuahua named paco . i have two sisters taneal and merical . tanealis 4 yrs old and mrical

Anonymous said...

hi I love math I love to be play on the compiuter

love

juana a.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is judith im a student in housman elementry i love the HOUSTON ASTROS !!! my favorite player is carlos lee ( #45 ) !!!!.
I have a dog named spotty [ shes really cute ] my friends are Florida,Ana,Talia,Jasmine A. and well im christian i love jesus !!!! . my teacher is Ms.ALEXANDER this year , it has only been 3 days in her class and shes already
the best teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!.
well i hope you get het her in 5th
GOODBYE. AND GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!=]
bye bye ( i love housman elementry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) go mustangs !!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I found this blog last night - this librarian has discovered some cool tools and her students blog too - or will, lucky kids they aren't back in school yet
http://repurpose.edublogs.org/
Ms. Moore

Anonymous said...

hi my name is sarahi im judiths big sister.judith told me that yall were doing a blog . she gave me the website and i checked it out in her lap top. and its awsome keep on doing the good work .
love sarahi

Anonymous said...

hi judith i read ur coment it was awsome!!!! great!!! so well bye it too am an astro fan my favorite player is carlos lee too!! number # 45 too!! lol!! well bye ps. i have a dog too named max pss i am student from housman

Anonymous said...

hi im talia i have one dog named paco who is a full blooded chihuahua . paco just had a birthday on august 24 and is now 1 yrs old :) . i have 2 sisters named merical and taneal . taneal is 4 yrs old and merical is 1 yrs old .i love to read and write . i
also have 2 greatgrandparents who are both in the hospital :( . then i have two grandparents who are very nice :).

Anonymous said...

Hi! my name is Jasmine.i have 2 cat's and 1 dog the mamma cat is called stella and the small 1 is named spooky and the dog is called oso.I go to the best teacher ever!!! I go to the BEST school ever it's Housman Elementry. I have the most wonderful pricipal's in the hole wild world. i like alot of math and science!!!!! all of the students in my class are my friendS. Alexandra,Ana,Judith,Florida,mellia. ♥ Jasmine

Anonymous said...

hey ms.A! its gymgaljr (secret name)i want to tell you about me. Well,were to start...well i have a dog named ginger and wow is she huge!if you probaly guessed,shes a great dane.she lives at my moms house and is not what you would call "calm".=D i am 10 yeas old and i go to a gymnastics place called stars.I am in level 7 and I have a TON of coaches,and i know exactly who to start with.first theres the head honchos Coach Dan and Ashly Baker.then thees Coach Lea and Steve.They are our main coaches.Our compotition season starts next year in january(wanna come);) then i have brother and sisters.First Janet(the oldest) then annie(the youngest) and finally little Tim(the ONLY boy in the house hold.)Then my mom and dad.I dont want to say there names.I go to a WOWSA school called Housman.And man it can get wild,but at least people are respectful here.(mainly the teachers are,no offense kids)My teacher is the one and only...Ms.A!!!! Unfortunetly she is not here today.well thats all i got to say now,bye!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi my name is David.I like to play out side with my freinds and my dad.

Anonymous said...

hi i ♥ dog's but I can't have 1 because i have a litel sister well that's what my mom say's

i ♥ you


juana

Anonymous said...

HI MY Name is Dameon i like to play football with Dad and i like to go to housman. I Like to do math. I like to do math for home work. good by and good night.......

Anonymous said...

HI MY Name is Dameon i like to play football with Dad and i like to go to housman. I Like to do math. I like to do math for home work. good by and good night.......

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms.A! It`s me Diana my whole class miss you a lot.I want to tell you that my mom is fine she is with my grandma. My family and I are fine.Were also doing great at school.Iwant to tell you a little bit more about me I`m 10 years old I have 1 brother I don`t have any pet`s but I wish I had one I have a few friends its Melissa,Jordan,Alexandra,and

Love,
Diana

Anonymous said...

I like to play video game's and like to eat taco's they come in more then one way's they come in meat with melty cheese,beef,and I like to watch cartoon's there's a t.v. show that make's a sound like then ne ne ne en en and I like to watch simpon's but I like to tell joke's and scare people.

Anonymous said...

HI MY NAME IS BRANDIE AND I HAVE GREAT FRIENDS. I AM DOUBLE JUNET. I LOVE DALLES COWBOYS. 81 IS MY FAV PLARY. I GO TO HOUSEMAN ELE. IT IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER AND I THINK IT IS THE PREATTIES SCHOOL EVER. I LOVE HORSES. THERE THE MOST A LIVE ANIMALES. I HAVE 12 ANIMALES FROM A DOG TO 11 CATS. THEY ARE SO CUT. I HAVE 1 SISTER SHES NOT THE NICES SISTER BUT I LOVE HER. SHE IS SO FUN. I COULD'T ASK FOR A BETTER SISTER. I LOVE TO READ AND DO MATH. I LOVE MY FAMILY. I AM A CHIRST AND I LOVE JEUES. HE IS THE COOIEST PERSON EVER. I LOVE TO BE OUTDOORS AND RIDE MY BIKE. WILL PESOUT HOMEY HELP YOU LIKE WHAT I WROTE.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is florida i am new to Housman Elementry i love this school so far i have alot of friends like Brandie she is a relly good friend she mackes me laugh all the time i am happy to have a friend like her.Iam a horse lover i love horses so much i ride all the time its relly fun to ride my favorit part is when the horse glops the wind blowing on your face its a good fealing my favorite horse is a palomino thay are the most sweetest horses.I have 2dogs and one kitten one of my dogs name is kitt she is a english springer spanyle she is relly sweet and likes to jump on people my other dogs name is ted he is in africa thats whare my grandma lives she got me the dog he is my first pet.my kittens name is princess she is a orange tabby i got her on my birthday i`v always wanted a cat so my wish came true.my family is from africa in tanzania but i am from houston texas.my favorit book is olivia i grew up with that book.when i grow up i want to be an actres i wont give up on my dreams some day i might be an actres.

Anonymous said...

HI MY Name is Dameon i like to play football with Dad and i like to go to housman. I Like to do math. I like to do math for home work. good by and good night.......

Anonymous said...

HI MY NAME IS BRANDIE AND I HAVE GREAT FRIENDS. I AM DOUBLE JUNET. I LOVE DALLES COWBOYS. 81 IS MY FAV PLARY. I GO TO HOUSEMAN ELE. IT IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER AND I THINK IT IS THE PREATTIES SCHOOL EVER. I LOVE HORSES. THERE THE MOST A LIVE ANIMALES. I HAVE 12 ANIMALES FROM A DOG TO 11 CATS. THEY ARE SO CUT. I HAVE 1 SISTER SHES NOT THE NICES SISTER BUT I LOVE HER. SHE IS SO FUN. I COULD'T ASK FOR A BETTER SISTER. I LOVE TO READ AND DO MATH. I LOVE MY FAMILY. I AM A CHIRST AND I LOVE JEUES. HE IS THE COOIEST PERSON EVER. I LOVE TO BE OUTDOORS AND RIDE MY BIKE. WILL PESOUT HOMEY HELP YOU LIKE WHAT I WROTE.

Anonymous said...

Hello my name Cecilio I like to play soccer on my free time with my brothers and my friends in the park.When I grow up I what to be a doctor.My friends are Ramon,Anthony,Carlos and David.Im in fifth grade and my teacher is Mrs.Alexander. Everybody said she is the best teacher ever just like my other teachers.

Anonymous said...

hi my name is daniel im 10 years old and i like to play soccer and hang out with my brothers and friends.

Anonymous said...

hi my name is daniel im 10 years old and i like to play soccer and hang out with my brothers and friends.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexandra and love the color green!! I have green everything. My mom works here at my school Housman Elementry. My dad works on the computer with my step mom(they do web design.) i love the Harry Potter the book series. I have one puppy called Bebe two labs one blode the other black. The black one is called Ravenl. He's a boy. the blode ones name is Zack. He's a boy too. Then I have one black and white. His name is Nova and yes he's a boy. My friends are Jasmine A., Jasmin, Kathleen, Diana, Crystal, Samantha, Nathan, Valerie and a different Joshua. Also I love the vidoe game Guitar Hero III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And two more you should know about me. I LOVE THE HOUSTON ROCKETS!!!!!!!!
And I LOVE THE t.v. show Chowder.

Your blogger,
The great the only Alexandra

qo<-<]: /\--\O/--\O/-----------

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexandra and love the color green!! I have green everything. My mom works here at my school Housman Elementry. My dad works on the computer with my step mom(they do web design.) i love the Harry Potter the book series. I have one puppy called Bebe two labs one blode the other black. The black one is called Ravenl. He's a boy. the blode ones name is Zack. He's a boy too. Then I have one black and white. His name is Nova and yes he's a boy. My friends are Jasmine A., Jasmin, Kathleen, Diana, Crystal, Samantha, Nathan, Valerie and a different Joshua. Also I love the vidoe game Guitar Hero III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And two more you should know about me. I LOVE THE HOUSTON ROCKETS!!!!!!!!
And I LOVE THE t.v. show Chowder.

Your blogger,
The great the only Alexandra

qo<-<]: /\--\O/--\O/-----------

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexandra and love the color green!! I have green everything. My mom works here at my school Housman Elementry. My dad works on the computer with my step mom(they do web design.) i love the Harry Potter the book series. I have one puppy called Bebe two labs one blode the other black. The black one is called Ravenl. He's a boy. the blode ones name is Zack. He's a boy too. Then I have one black and white. His name is Nova and yes he's a boy. My friends are Jasmine A., Jasmin, Kathleen, Diana, Crystal, Samantha, Nathan, Valerie and a different Joshua. Also I love the vidoe game Guitar Hero III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And two more you should know about me. I LOVE THE HOUSTON ROCKETS!!!!!!!!
And I LOVE THE t.v. show Chowder.

Your blogger,
The great the only Alexandra

qo<-<]: /\--\O/--\O/-----------

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexandra and love the color green!! I have green everything. My mom works here at my school Housman Elementry. My dad works on the computer with my step mom(they do web design.) i love the Harry Potter the book series. I have one puppy called Bebe two labs one blode the other black. The black one is called Ravenl. He's a boy. the blode ones name is Zack. He's a boy too. Then I have one black and white. His name is Nova and yes he's a boy. My friends are Jasmine A., Jasmin, Kathleen, Diana, Crystal, Samantha, Nathan, Valerie and a different Joshua. Also I love the vidoe game Guitar Hero III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And two more you should know about me. I LOVE THE HOUSTON ROCKETS!!!!!!!!
And I LOVE THE t.v. show Chowder.

Your blogger,
The great the only Alexandra

qo<-<]: /\--\O/--\O/-----------

Anonymous said...

hi my name is daniel im 10 years old and i like to play soccer and hang out with my brothers and friends.

Anonymous said...

Hi! my name is joshua and i go to housman and my teacher ms.Alexander. I have six brothers and three sisthers.And i have a mom and dad.And my favorite book is Drive by.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is florida i am new to Housman Elementry i love this school so far i have alot of friends like Brandie she is a relly good friend she mackes me laugh all the time i am happy to have a friend like her.Iam a horse lover i love horses so much i ride all the time its relly fun to ride my favorit part is when the horse glops the wind blowing on your face its a good fealing my favorite horse is a palomino thay are the most sweetest horses.I have 2dogs and one kitten one of my dogs name is kitt she is a english springer spanyle she is relly sweet and likes to jump on people my other dogs name is ted he is in africa thats whare my grandma lives she got me the dog he is my first pet.my kittens name is princess she is a orange tabby i got her on my birthday i`v always wanted a cat so my wish came true.my family is from africa in tanzania but i am from houston texas.my favorit book is olivia i grew up with that book.when i grow up i want to be an actres i wont give up on my dreams some day i might be an actress.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Alexander I never thought I
Would be in your class. You are so far my favorite teacher yet,and I love the blogging part alot.

:your student David

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Dameon i have 4 borther and 2 sister and I Like to play basketball. by..............

Anonymous said...

rEALLY ITS ALEXANDRA I WROTE THE ONE ON TOP OF DAVIDS

Anonymous said...

Hey its me Judith again. i ♥ Miss.Alexander and i ♥ housman . GO HOUSMAN MUSTANGS!!!!!!
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO
WWWWWOOOOOOO
GO HOUSMAN MUSTANGS !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jasmine is also one of my friends.I love reading and I hope I get to have an AR T-shirt this year like I did the last 3 years.We hope you will come back soon!


Love,
Diana

Anonymous said...

DEAR MISS.CLIET, CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THE BOOK MR.KLUTS IS NUTS IN THE BOOK SHELF .
PLEASE =]

-&HEARTS;-JUDITH,

( im a student in miss alexanders class )

Anonymous said...

Ms. Alexander if you are reading this I'm sorry for you know what happened so rememberyou have use your students. And I hope you feel better and I kinda know what it's like 'cause favorite cat and dog died 2 years ago. Hope you feel better
Alexandra

Anonymous said...

hi my name is Ej i go to housman i,m in M.s Alexanders classroom i love the rockets my favorite player is Yoa Ming i allso like pizza and rice and beans.i,m 11 my brithday is in november i like to do science and social studies. i have 6 brothers i live with my mom and my grandpa i have 1 dog his name is titan i love god and i prais him and god bless you ej

Anonymous said...

hi my name is florida and i like chocolate milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HI MY Name is Dameon i like to play football with Dad and i like to go to housman. and I Like to do math and to do homework good by and good night.......

Anonymous said...

hi my name is Ana i like scince
I ♥ recess because thats time to meet new friends and I also like resses the chocolate I am a chritian I have 2 sisters there there both older than me I also have a little brother he just started the school he's in kindergarten in Mrs.Hannas class and I'am going to middel school next year so I am so exited I love Mrs.Alexander the best teacher ever my friends are Judith
Jasmine Juana Emily Florida Talia Jordan alexandra so thats me so God bless you and tootels

Anonymous said...

i feel the same way about books i like to read i have a dog and she is a girl she is light brown and white i love horses they are my favorite sport is volleyball

Anonymous said...

Hi! my name is joshua.And i have six brothers and three sisthers.My teacher is ms.Alexader and i aslo like to play soccer.

Anonymous said...

hi my is jasmin.I have a sister she think she gets what ever she whats and my bother hes thinks hes handsome more than any one.And im relly to see my new teacher {ms.a}
and my friends.

Anonymous said...

Miss. Alexander if your reading this i fell really sorry of what happend today in that hospital you were in .i know that shes gonna go to heaven cause she was a nice women ( my sister becky told me ).
well its almost time to go so bye,bye =]

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Ramon I like to play soccer when I go to recuss.I like to eat pizza and hotdog.I like to make new friend.And if you want to be my friend you can be. p.s I love Housman!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love my techer mrs.alexander she is very nice so i hope you get her 4th graders.

Anonymous said...

Hi im Luis im 11 years old. I watch wwe friday night smackdown eveyfriday with my dad And i used to play snakes and ladders with my sister and with my cousin. And I used to watch pokemon master quest . The first silver confrince was Ash vs Gary from palet towen and they picked the first battle field it was a rock field and gary pick his first pokemon Nidioqween and Ash picked his first pokemon snorelax and the silver confrince begined snorelax used hyper beam and nidoqween used hyper beam and it will continue next time on pokemon master quest.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Melissa, i like to play outside with my friends they are Diana shes my best frenid. i'm shy and i like all of the teachers that i have in my classroom. i feel very bad for Ms.Alexander sister.Ms.Alexander is the best teacher and the teacher i wished for.I love to do math, math is my favorite subject its wonderfull. I also like to read June B. Jones its a relly good book its relly funny.At home i live with my mom ,bother, my stepdad, and my grandma i love my family very much there nice i wish nothing bad won't happen to them.I love to play any diffent spots with anybody and i also like to swim

Anonymous said...

hi ej agin i love books and dogs i want Obama for the president i like to be with my friends and have fun with them

Unknown said...

You guys are writing some great comments! I am reading them while staying up to late watching the Democratic National Convention. It's not often I get to witness history being made. Gives me goose bumps.

Anonymous said...

Hi!My name is Sam.I have a little sister that is very annoying and the best parents ever.I go to Housman Elementary as a fifth grade student.My dream is to be a Cartoonist or a Comic Book Artist and to have a convertable and a ararii.My favorite book is Drive By.

Anonymous said...

hi my name is judith i read a comment that somebody left me if you rote it and your reading this please tell me who u r PLEASE =]
THANKS =]

Anonymous said...

hi my nameis dameon i made a connetshen when my dad went to folrida .

Anonymous said...

Hi ms.alexander I missed to days class of school,and I am in bed writing this one. All I wanted wanted to say was hi.

Anonymous said...

Ms. Alexander's class says Hi back and we're sorry you've been sick. We hope you feel better soon because we miss you!!!