I am a fifth grade teacher that loves my job. I have a cat named Mischief, and that describes her well. I love reading. The Harry Potter series is one of my all time favorites. I really enjoy spending time with friends and family and watching a good movie on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I really look forward to getting to know all my fabulous fifth graders this year.
8 comments:
I LOVE THE VIDEO MISS.CLIETT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]
THANKS FOR PUTTING THIS VIDEO =] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I ♥ U)
I am so glad you loved the video. I loved seeing all of you getting into the whole blog thing!! :)
Miss Cliett
PS: I would love to know who sent this comment...
my name is judith i send the first comment Miss Cliet .
gymgaljr, WOW! That movie was awesome!thanks for putting that movie on your blog I love it!!!!! ;) mainly me in the green jacket.(he he he.) toodles
me to i love this video
mary ann
Dear Mrs Cliett
I love how you did the VIDEO It was
AWWSOME I TELL U. YOUR a great teacher!!
Siserly; Jasmine
i love this video ms.cliett :)
Talia
hi its me florida agin i thout that video was relly aswome i loved it so much i mostly loved the music it was verry creative.
love floida
Post a Comment