Tuesday, June 28, 2011

11 Tools # 8

I learned how to sync my iPad to my computer which I will have to do again when I get the rest of them for my room.  I also learned how to use iTunes and to set up an account.  The management of the devices will probably based as to how it's done in the library.  I will assign responsible students to be in charge of the devices; such as making sure they are charged, turned on, and ready to use each day.  At the beginning of the year, I will go over the rules for using the iPad and netbooks each time we use them.  I will make sure I know who is experienced in using them and make them helpers for the ones that are less experienced.  The great thing is that the majority of my students will be familiar with them and will most likely be teaching me how to use them because they have had many opportunities in the library to use them and to explore them.  Thanks Guusje.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are getting a good group of kids next year. I hope we can keep doing Library Lunch Club so that our kids get extra hands on computer time